Saturday, 15 June 2013

Reivew: Eyemania Mascara and Liquid Eyeliner

Hi Guys,

I was recently given the opportunity to review both a mascara and an eye liner from Eyemania, and now I'm excited to share my results.



First up: Liquid eyeliner

Their eyeliner is currently holding the No.11 position on the Cosme rating website. I love the clean white packaging that it comes in. It's quite a difference from my kawaii make up which I adore just as much.  The applicator comes in the form of a precision brush, not my favorite, but good for creating those thin, fine lines. I personally prefer gel pencil eyeliners as they are easier for me. I just need more practice with brush applicators. :)
Once applied the colour dries to a nice glossy black.  It claims to be waterproof and smudge proof. I can attest to that. I recently wore this eyeliner to school where it was hot, humid, gross and everything in between. It stayed on all day without needing to apply touch ups throughout the day.
Pros: 
Stays on all day
Creates prefect thin lines
Jet black
Cons:
Might be difficult to create thick lines
A little on the pricer side
Price: ¥1554
Where to buy: Rakuten

Next up: Mineral Mascara


https://www.facebook.com/eyemaniaofficial?fref=ts

This mascara has been rated No.1 on many sites including Rakuten, Yahoo, Amazon. It's also been featured in many magazines.
Pictured to the left are the instructions on how to apply the mascara. 
Again, the mascara comes in a nice, clean and simple white tube. 
Since I find is somewhat difficult to describe mascaras, I'll let the pictures do the talking. Just like the eyeliner, the mascara lasted all day without smudging or running. Removing the mascara was easy with my Etude House eraser show mascara cleaner ❤. I really liked the results.
Pros: 
Lasts all day
Easy to apply
Gives me longer, thicker lashes
Cons:
None
Price: ¥1554
Where to buy: Rakuten
I would highly recommend this mascara and if you like a precision tip eyeliner, then you will  enjoy this one. I, on the other hand need to get use to it. ;)

Thanks for reading!








3 comments:

  1. Both look great, I love how glossy the eyeliner is! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both look like they give great results and a perfect cat eye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that eye-liner looks wonderful! I also quite like the mascara. ^__^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...