I've never really shopped at Forever 21 when I use to live in Canada but I needed some new summer clothes on a very small budget. While surfing Amazon, Rakuten and some other Japanese websites I saw an ad for Forever21.co.jp. I ended up clicking on the link and instantly found happiness.. (in the sales section, of course).
I placed an order Thursday and Saturday morning my box arrive. Did I mention how much I love Japanese postal service? Most of the time it's free and super SUPER fast! It's amaaaaazzzzziiiinnng!
Anyways here's some of the items I ordered:
I also picked up a couple pairs of leggings and a pair of Hello Kitty leg-warmers.
I'm really quite happy with my purchase and will be ordering from F21 Japan very soon.
- June in iPhone photos
- And the winner is....
- Glossybox Japan: June Edition
- WWD Beauty and Glossybox Japan team up!
- Beauty Exchange: From Spain
- The Human Calculator
- Sweat pits? Well not anymore!
- Forever 21 in Japan
- Fun Bento boxes for everyone from Bento&Co
- Photo Dump: My days in Japan so far
- I got a new Bento Box!
- Giveaway: Honeycat Cosmetics Japan (International)...
- Fashion: Zohara Tights and Leggings Japan
- Beautiful nails by NeverTooMuchGlitter
- Review: Honeycat Cosmetics Japan
- Giveaway: Super Kawaii Giveaway (International)
- ▼ June (16)
Glossybox (8) I❤Japan (8) giveaway (8) Bunny-friendly (7) review (6) swap (4) vacation (3) Forever 21 (2) Innisfree (2) Japan (2) facemask (2) false lashes (2) glossyboxjapan (2) iherb (2) Adoreme.com (1) Avocado Oil (1) Bento Box (1) Canmake (1) DIY (1) Etude house (1) France (1) Loose Button (1) Nails (1) Natural Hair (1) Pa nail collection (1) RGB (1) Shopping (1) Tutuanna (1) Twist (1) black (1) bra (1) butter London (1) circlelens (1) clothes (1) contacts (1) emook (1) eos (1) exchange (1) free (1) happybag (1) hellokitty (1) japanese (1) lanolips (1) lingerie (1) magazine (1) masks (1) nuxe (1) nyx (1) rabbit island (1) real techniques (1) rgbcosmetics.com (1) steamcream (1) uniqso (1)